Q. How do I set up my library account profile?
How do I create my account profile?
All students, faculty, and staff should have an account.
Go to Research Central on the library's homepage and click the "My Account" link under the Research Central search bar. Enter your WWU username and password when prompted.
If you have any problems, contact Circulation.
Make the Most of Your Account
Login when you start to search the catalog to have access to full functionality.
Use the 'add to eshelf' option to save titles to return to later.
Once you are logged in, you can search the catalog and return to your account at any time by clicking on "My Account" at the top of the screen.
TIP: Check your account regularly to keep track of what you have borrowed and when items are due.
What can I do with my account now that I have a profile?
An account allows you to:
- Check that your personal contact information is correct so that you receive library notifications!
- Renew a book from anywhere at any time.
- Place a book that is checked out by someone else on hold so that you get it next.
- Place a Summit Request.
- Check your record for due items, available holds, etc.
- Save your preferred searches.